Returns & Exchanges
We hope you will be delighted with your purchases. If, for whatever reason you are dissatisfied, we offer refunds or exchanges on undamaged items purchased online within 14 days of it being received by you. If you cancel before the dispatch of any Items your money will be refunded and the Items will not be delivered.
We must however stress that in order to receive a refund or exchange, the item(s) must be unworn and in perfect condition, with all garment tags still attached and in their original packaging. Full refunds will be made to the credit or debit card used to purchase the Items once we have accepted your returned item(s). The customer must cover the cost of returning goods. Please be aware that it can take up to 10 business days for the refund to appear in your account.
If you are returning an item purchased at a stockist or a trunk show we can only offer an exchange or credit note. Please note that any bespoke item that is preordered upon request cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded.
Full refunds exclude customs duties and taxes. Please note that for online orders, refunds will only include the original UK & Europe standard delivery cost if you have written to request this in writing by sending an email stating your order reference to email@example.com. Any additional chosen special delivery cost (next day, same day, etc) will not be refunded.
Sales Returns (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving it and send your item to: PO Box 46826, London, SW11 4XD, United Kingdom. Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear shall not be considered faulty.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he/she will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: PO Box 46826, London, SW11 4XD, United Kingdom.
How to make a return
When returning Items please obtain proof of posting, as we do not accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
- Complete the returns form enclosed in the parcel indicating the reason for your return.
- Please neatly fold the item(s) unworn and in perfect condition, with all garment tags still attached, and in their original packaging.
- Place completed returns form in the parcel.
- Take your parcel to any Post Office and ask for a proof of despatch.
- Please ensure you keep any Proof of Postage safe until we have confirmed receipt of your returned item(s) as the items remain the customers property until they are received by E M M A J A N E K N I G H T. Once your return has been processed, we will send you a confirmation email.
- Please note that we are unable to refund the cost of any upgrade to your delivery service.
If you have any difficulty please contact us on email@example.com or call on +44 (0)7967 974 920.