SCARF - SARONG
THANK YOU TRINNY!
I am delighted to partner with the talented wildlife artist, Rose Corcoran, to digitally print her exquisite drawings of endangered wild animals on to the softest, modal cashmere, Scarf-Sarongs. Modal is a biodegradable, man-made, sustainable fibre sourced from natural materials. The lustrous finish and light weight drape of each piece creates a wonderful scarf and a stunning sarong.
- COBALT BLUE: I was inspired by the richness of the early evening sky to create a brilliant blue scarf, so versatile and soft, it could go with anything, night or day, summer or winter, and be a joy to wear. It looks incredible with the leopard centred down your back worn as a sarong too!
- BURNT ORANGE: These flattering colours mirror the drama and beauty of an African sunset. The design looks striking with black, white, browns, tans and charcoals.
- TURQUOISE: A divine POP colour in the winter and head turner worn in the heat. Brings energy to classic colours.
- WARM TAUPE: Taupe is luxurious and calmingly neutral although it can appear draining on the complexion. I created this warm taupe scarf-sarong to enhance your skin with a soft honey hue.
- GREY/PINK: Inspired by my favourite Hermes scarf, I love wearing this irresistible combination with a charcoal peacoat, light and dark grey jumpers, white, pink and red sweaters. So elegantly strong as a sarong.
- YELLOW/TEAL: As a scarf-sarong this look will be upbeat all year round. Wear it with greys, creams, teals, rusts and browns.
£10 for each sale is donated to The Whitley Fund for Nature to raise awareness and support for wildlife conservation. HRH The Princess Royal is Patron and Sir David Attenborough is a Trustee.
- Size: 135cm x 195cm
- Content: 80% modal 20% cashmere
- Manufactured in Lake Como, Italy
- CARE & MAINTENANCE: dry clean only